Adding more zing to the Indian smartphone market, Motorola has introduced two new handsets that will give fierce competition to market leaders including Samsung and Xiaomi, writes Parul Manchanda…
NEW DELHI, NOVEMBER 13, 2017: Motorola has launched ‘Moto X4’ smartphone in India priced at Rs.20,999, for the 3GB+32GB variant and Rs.22,999 for the 4GB+64GB variant, exclusively available for sale on e-commerce website Flipkart.
Launching the new smartphone, Motorola Mobility Division Head Sudhin Mathur said: “This was a pretty significant year. We have completed four successful years in India and 44 years in mobility. Our brand has become the most loved brand by the consumers in India.”
“We have shown our dominance in the online sector. We are here to give great experiences to our customers. We are now the No. 3 brand in this country having a growth rate of 20% per annum. Moto X is crafted for perfection. Motorola aims to provide premium experience to our customers with Moto X4 which has been crafted for the design conscious, style conscious and people who are looking for the new technology,” he added.
- Motorola Moto X4 runs on Android7.1.2 Nougat and features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD 1080 x 1920 pixels display. It works on an Octa core 2.2 GHz , Cortex A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor paired with and 64GB native storage capacity.
- The device has a metal unibody design with a fingerprint sensor in the centre, Bluetooth 5.0, mid-range specifications. It has a 3.5 mm audio jack, and comes with Dual SIM connectivity option with a dedicated Micro SD card slot and USB OTG.
- The Moto X4 comes with a metal and glass design, a dual camera setup at the back. In the camera section, the new smartphone runs on a dual camera setup performance. The rear carries 12 MP plus 8MP Dual camera. The device supports 16 MP front camera.
- The Moto X4 is equipped with 3000 mAh battery with a TurboPower charger which gives six hours of power in just 15 minutes.
- The IP68-rated water resistant design keeps moto x4 protected from accidental spills, splashes and even puddles, so whether you’re mountain biking in the rain or there’s a spill in your kitchen, you can say goodbye to water damage.
- And when paired with the 3D rear contoured design, an anodized aluminum frame and Corning Gorilla Glass protecting the front and back from scratches, Moto X4 is as strong as it is beautiful.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org